Plaid Power

Friday, July 01, 2005

The Band has split up

Well, not really. Shattered Assembly is still together.

I guess I was trying to say that all of us have gone our separate ways. We all have our own blogs. I started it, so, I'm ending it. I won't delete it entirely. I still want to come back and reread some of the better posts. It helps me to remember. To keep up with us, here are our blogs:

www.invisibleexistence.blogspot.com
www.itsdotcom.blogspot.com
www.jwilly05.blogspot.com

and for the last time here...

tootles! :)

7 Comments:

  • I was gonna say "What? We didn't split up!" Since that is covered up and this blog is officially dead, you may as well delete this blog.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 10:17 AM  

  • what? DON'T SPLIT UP.... U R 2 GOOD! tHANKS FOR THE NICE COMPLIMENT ABOUT FANCI...I THINK SHE IS CUTE TOO. SHE LOVES TO HAVE HER NAILS AND TOES PAINTED ~ I WONDER WHERE SHE GETS THAT FROM? C U LATER~

    By Blogger Faye..., at 12:51 PM  

  • Brooke, did you not read my post. I said i wanted to come back and reread some good post. It's a good journal. I'm not going to delete it. Maybe we'll come back in twenty years and post. for good laughs.

    tootles! :)

    By Blogger Jenni, at 9:10 PM  

  • Not entirely. Sorry, bud.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 10:01 AM  

  • mamas right. you guys should keep this going.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:00 PM  

  • Meh. I'll try posting occassionally.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 11:03 AM  

  • well i hear u guys are pretty good. so dont split up

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home