Plaid Power

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

After Forever

I finally felt like posting today. Being that it is summer, i'm pretty bored. So i turned back to blogger. Even though most people think that blogging during the summer is stupid, i think it is something to do.

My plans for the summer? A lot of things. I'll just leave it at that. I'll probably do a more thereo (say it like stereo) discription on my other blog, www.invisibleexistence.blogspot.com

SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's actually been out for four days. I just haven't posted in forever. Well, five counting today.

Hopefully i will post more, but my summer is going to get kind of busy at some points. But when i'm bored, i will always post.

tootles! :)

4 Comments:

  • Welcome to Summer.

    Vote for Summer!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 PM  

  • I already voted for Summer. Haha, you lose.

    I think this blog is officially dead.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 3:05 PM  

  • I also think that I need to learn how to spell.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 3:05 PM  

  • IT WOULDN'T BE DEAD IF YOU ACTUALLY POSTED ON IT EXCEPT FOR LEAVING TWO COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Jenni, at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home