Plaid Power

Friday, April 15, 2005

34 Days of School Left

-sigh- Just a little over a month. Well, Happy Birthday Mike! Well, here your b-day is tomorrow. But over there, it is the 16th, haha, see how that works? Well, Happy Birthday to Sydney too. And, Happy I-hope-you-win to the drama team. They're going to fine arts. Today was okay. I have a really bad cough though. I got a perfect on my social test. Wee. That's probably not a big suprise to most of you. I think if he enters that in for this marking period, i'll get an A in that class. 4.0 once again.
Teehee. Australian Wilson. My oldest brother has a wilson volleyball (from Cast Away) that he leaves here, and i didn't feel like wearing my dad's cowboy hat (or whatever the right term is for them) so i put it on wilson. It looks really funny. I'd post you a picture. But i can't get into Hello (the program that let's me post pictures) stupid Hello.

tootles! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home