Plaid Power

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Harlo Doyle Private Eye

Okay, the title has nothing to do with anything. I was just thinking about Adventures in Odessy today. I totally miss that radio show. It's only on on Saturday's now. And it's totally weird. Eugene got brainwashed! And for all you who dont' know what the heck i'm talking about just check out www.whitsend.org
Sorry, i can't link on this computer.

So, anyways, it's been like hundreds of thousands of years since i last posted, so i thought it was time. Hmm...what to post about. I really can't think of anything. I think it's time for summer to come. So many great things are happening during the summer. Mikey, it's time you come home. Pretty much everyone is missing you. Boy, do i have a story for you. LOL :D Remind me to email you. Just tell me Y.H. and that'll remind me what i was gonna tell you. Wow, and i don't even know if you're gonna come back to this blog. Oh well, if you don't, this was a wasted post.

tootles! :)

4 Comments:

  • Never fear because I am here.
    Well that was dumb. Anyway Hmmm. I thought I should reply cause half the post is to me. I will have to check out that link. I hope Odessey doesn't grasp too much.
    Y.H.
    Mike

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:32 PM  

  • Ha ha I dont get it Y H ??? Oh well

    By Blogger Jason, at 2:56 PM  

  • I don't get it. Do I know what you're talking about, So and So?

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 3:15 PM  

  • Yeah, you do What's her face. I'll tell ya tonight at Bible Study.

    tootles! :)

    By Blogger Jenni, at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home