Plaid Power

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Doyle

Hey everybody. Nothing much has happened. I got Superchick's new CD on Wednesday. I already know all of the songs, yeah, pretty sad. It's my favorite out of all their CD's I must say. I stayed up till 11:30 doing a science project. I had to make a travel guide. Well, my group didn't present today. That's a relief to some who weren't finished, but it kind of sucked for me, since I stayed up that late and it was pretty much for nothing. At least i don't have to worry about it tonight. All i have to worry about is reading like five billion more chapters in Huck Finn tonight -sigh- School brings me down. :( I can't wait till summer...

tootles! :)

2 Comments:

  • School brings EVERYONE down!

    CRAP! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT HUCK FINN! I THOUGHT I GOT OFF EASY WITH HOMEWORK TODAY! -bangs head on desk- Sigh. I did bring it home though, so at least I knew. No use for more missing assignments.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 7:37 PM  

  • Paidgirl, you are scaring me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home