Plaid Power

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Muahahahaha.. ha

Dude! I found a plaid layout! So and So, click that link and read the directions on the page it brings you to, then scroll down and there's a screenshot of the plaid one. Then do whatever you have to do to make it our layout. I tried to do it, but it wouldn't work because only you can change the settings.

Today we had to do our science project presentations, except I didn't have to! Muahahahaha! But for Pluto, Kaye said that you couldn't have life on it, because it's too could and you'd probably die. I thought it was funny, but maybe that's just me.

So, everyone have a good day, and I'll see you (post) in a few days, possibly tomorrow.

Be Excellent to Each Other and Party On.

3 Comments:

  • Okay, so which one were you talking about? Please be more specific.
    YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
    We just got Finding Neverland. I hope it's good.
    (and duck soup, PK retreat baby!)

    tootles! :)

    By Blogger Jenni, at 3:38 PM  

  • Where's my advice? Is it "Be Excellent to Each Other and Party On." I need my advice. How will I know wht's right and what's wrong?

    By Blogger dangeresque dan, at 6:02 PM  

  • Kranny, hush up. That's not my job. Ask plaidgurl.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home