Plaid Power

Monday, April 04, 2005

I'm a bit confused as to who the "timmy turner" person is. Yes, he's a character on "The Fairly Odd Parents", but who is the user who goes by the name of Timmy Turner? I will never know.. At least not until someone tells me....

Oh, and Jason Grimes, if you're reading this, POST MORE ON YOUR
BLOG, DANGIT! Thank you. ^_^

I think I am more Captain of the Obvious more than plaidgurl. I mean, I said things as they were happening.

"Oh look, there's Mrs. Bungarden. She's getting out of the car to come to Subway. No she isn't, she's staying in the car. Here comes her step-daughter and husband. Oh, here she comes, I guess she is coming. Oh, nevermind. She shut the door again."

Yeah, stuff like that happens sometimes. Some times more than others, especially when I'm there.

Well, I saw a really good movie on Saturday,
Benny and Joon. See right there? That's Johnny Depp. It's about this guy named Benny has a sister named Joon (pictured with Sam) who is mentally ill. Joon is playing a poker game with one of Benny's friends, and in the pot is the man's cousin Sam. Sam comes to live with them and Sam and Joon fall in love. It's a really cute story. Ya'll should see it sometime.

Well, enough of my blabbing. Happy breathing!

Be Excellent to Each Other and Party On.

5 Comments:

  • Aww, peas! Does the link entitled 'cute' work?

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 3:11 PM  

  • Hey What's her face. You should totally buy that movie when you can, if you can, cuz i haven't seen it in stores anywheres. I know you rented it cuz i was in the car with you when jac-atac told you that you guys were going to rent it. If you still have it, you should
    A. Bring it to my house
    B. Renew it and follow the directions above. Lol :D

    tootles! :)

    P.S. It's okay with my parents if you come over on Thursday to tape our video. Try to get Jac-atac to do your paper route. Jac-atac, you probably aren't reading this, but if you are, please, please, don't eat the dasies. wait, that isn't right. Please do brooke's paper route.

    longest comment ever!

    By Blogger Jenni, at 6:46 PM  

  • Hey Hey Hey...

    This is drugs user name, but really its vermin posting. She has a blog now...

    Your so silly...

    Chau

    By Blogger June, at 7:35 PM  

  • Hey I posted on my blog every one go here


    www.thegoodlifeblog.blogspot.com

    Thanks

    By Blogger Jason, at 9:18 PM  

  • Jenny - make sure you post about what you thought of Benny and Joon after you see it..it was a pretty interesting flick. :) And I am an evil sister and so hopefully someone besides me did Brooke's paper route today! MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!

    By Blogger jac-atac, at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home