Plaid Power

Saturday, April 09, 2005

charlie and the chocolate factory

Ok, I tried posting this before. I posted it once on my personal blog and once on here, but I guess I just did it twice there.

What I did say is this: I found this of Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka and it freaks me out because he looks like a girl with black-purple hair, and Mr. Biskup dimples. But, I saw the preview and he doesn't look that bad.

Chewing gum is really gross. Chewing gum I hate the most.



Be Excellent to Each Other and Party On.


I GET HIGH TOPS TODAY!!!!!

8 Comments:

  • I can't wait for the new Willy Wonka to come out!

    By Blogger Jilb, at 3:51 PM  

  • The Jilb, me, you, and brooke should all go see it together. -sigh- it's taking way to long for summer and good movies to come out.

    tootles! :)

    By Blogger Jenni, at 5:24 PM  

  • Hello girls! I have found a little time to say Hello! I totally am not sure if I want to see the WIlly Wonka movie.. It looks scary to me!
    I 'm a panzy.
    Later.

    By Blogger SuperStar, at 9:56 PM  

  • Jenn- this is silly but addicting. Take a homework/practice break and check it out: http://www.alfred.com/frameset.cfm?CFID=1003662&CFTOKEN=15821440

    By Blogger JC, at 2:51 PM  

  • Jenny and Jenni, the piano geeks.

    Haha, just kidding you two!

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 3:20 PM  

  • hey guys where is all the posting. It has been five days since your last writing.
    mike

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 PM  

  • HEY MIKE! I don't think you do, but just in case you do, you could check out my blog at: superstar55746.blogspot.com.
    JOBBIE BO

    By Blogger SuperStar, at 1:39 PM  

  • I post on my blog sometimes, Mike!

    www.itsdotcom.blogspot.com

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home