Plaid Power

Friday, April 08, 2005

Benny and Joon (and sam)

-sigh- That was a cute movie. Except for when Benny was really mean at that one part. And then Joon and Sam were idiots at another part. MOMMY! I like that movie. lol :D I thought it was alright. Johnney Depp has really long hair. And Joon is kind of crazy. Well, a lot crazy. I like the way that they cook in that movie. It's fool of interesting recipes: Ironed Grilled Cheese, Paint testing, Tennis Racket potatoes, Tapioca rasins, and last but certainly not least, PEANUT BUTTER CEREAL MILKSHAKE! (with out the ice cream) Yeah, except for one part, it's a really good movie. It makes my wrist hurt thought. That's a compliment. (now everyone reading is confused, only Brooke knows why my wrists hurts, lol :D ) I would give it a **** and a half star rating. Wee.

tootles! :)

6 Comments:

  • I know this is Jenny's post but Where's my advice for the week. I'm gonna quit coming here for it and look elsewhere. Perhaps Wal-Mart will offer me some good stuff. (grumble grumble grumble)

    And was that supposed to be a "colorful" comment? Oh wait probably not. I bet it was a 4 star rating. There wasn't enough of the other "(#(#&$&*#($&@#$&)#@&$" buttons.

    Kickin' Kean Barlow

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:40 PM  

  • You can't just go reviewin' a movie without even tellin' the name of the movie!

    Silly girl...

    By Blogger Reinman, at 2:01 PM  

  • Oh, haha, nevermind.

    I'm a dump.

    By Blogger Reinman, at 2:02 PM  

  • Nice, Aaron.

    That movie 'tis awesome. It's cute and awesome and idiot (just at those two parts). -sigh- I love it.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 1:12 PM  

  • Oh J-dawg I'm glad u posted about the movie. Do you or anyone else (i.e.Whatserface) know the exact wording of that line Joon said about cheese? I wrote it down but I don't know where I put the paper. It happened after Joon was watching Sam iron out his grilled cheese sandwich. She looked at Benny and said something like, "Some cultures are defined by their relationship with cheese." Or something. Not quite the best line,..I loved it when he would imitate that actress's movie lines. Whatever.

    By Blogger jac-atac, at 1:27 PM  

  • 'Twas the best part of the movie!

    I didn't try to steal Brad away from you Cindy. Cindy, what are you doing with that knife? Ahhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhh! (imitates being stabbed)

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home