Plaid Power

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Surrender

Last night was amazing. It was by far the most fun I've had on the Rev worship team. For those who weren't there, me and jess sang Surrender. It was totally awesome. Then for alter time, it was me, Josh, Dan, and Jess. Dan and Jess left. So it was just me and Josh for a while. Then we were playing the pregression for Only You. So i was just quietly singing the bridge over and over. And Josh just had me keep playing. It was just me. It was soooo cool. I just felt something really tug at my heart. I so loved just being up there and worshipping the Lord. Totally Awesome!!! :D

I heard there were about one hundred kids there last night. Excuse me, teens there last night. We had another youth group visit. It was really cool having all those ppl there.


tootles! :)

6 Comments:

  • 100? Was it really that much? I could guess around 85, but 100?

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 4:25 PM  

  • That's what i've heard. From more than one sorce.

    tootles! :)

    By Blogger Jenni, at 4:46 PM  

  • I love worship. It's great to just worship God for who He is.
    I bet it was awesome to have all those people there.
    :)

    By Blogger Jilb, at 5:57 PM  

  • Rock on. I should sneak out of the RP Bible study one Wednesday night when the three of you are all on worship team. The last time I did that was when the Brookinator first started playing bass on stage. But I've never heard you or Jess singing alone. Well I have, but not at the Rev!

    By Blogger jac-atac, at 12:11 PM  

  • More to come...only more to come.
    I am proud.

    By Blogger Abe, at 9:05 AM  

  • Jen-
    I was so proud of you and jess on wednesday. You guys did a great job! I really believe Jen that God is going to use you in worship. I have felt that for a while and i was so happy to hear about you saying you felt like God was tugging on your heart during that time. Aaron and I prayed together that the song would minister to people and that God would speak to your heart during it. Just want you to know I love you and i thought you did a great job!

    By Blogger spartamom, at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home