Plaid Power

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

27 days of school left

I can't wait till school ends. I haven't had homework in math for like a week. It's amazing.

Well, i won't be going to the bible study on Friday. I'm going to my cousins b-day party. (Cassie, for those who care and know the cousins) Since we were born two months apart, we've always been close, well, for cousins at least. I've never missed any of her birthdays. So, i don't think i'll start now. She always says to me and her friends, no presents. I always get a present for her, and her friends get her presents too. This year, i'm gonna change it up a bit, i'm just gonna give her money. Money is a good present. I mean, it's not a surprise, but at least you can get what you want with it. What you need in some cases. Actually, i think i gave her money last year, so i'm not changing anything. I'll still be back in time to serve at Prom Alt. I know, Prom Alt. is on Saturday, and i said Friday. She's always had sleep-overs. Only this time, we better not be camping in her backyard again. I think i'm still cold from that. Or was that two years ago....hmm. I don't know.

Wow, i just spent a whole post talking about my cousin. That was something i never thought i'd post about. Oh well.

tootles! :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home