Plaid Power

Monday, April 25, 2005

I've come back

I am going to post. I do not know about what. As a lot of you know, i have a different blog. www.invisibleexistence.com Also, a lot of you know that i can't link on this computer, so, ha! That one will probably be just about what i've done the day i post (if that makes any sense at all) This one will probably be just me babling about nothing. That is how it is going to work. So i've managed to save both blogs. Hooray, to me.

So, what to post, i don't know. My dog is funny. I don't know why. She is. She makes funny sounds when she stretches. Well, i have a piano lesson soon, so i should wrap (or is it rap) up. That reminds me, ya'll should come to mine and jess's choir concert. It's sometime in May. More details later. Jess and i are doing a duet. It should be good. Well, i think that's enough babbling for now.

tootles! :)

5 Comments:

  • you guys will have to record it for me
    ~mike

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:40 PM  

  • You weirdo, Jenni! Invisibleexistence.com is a resource network that talks about women's diseases, conspiracy theories, and unicorns! Don't freak me out, girlfriend! :)

    By Blogger jac-atac, at 11:23 AM  

  • Riiiiiiiiight, Jac-atac. I'm definately going.. Is it just a 7th and 8th grade concert?

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 3:02 PM  

  • Sorry, i have a reeeaaallllll bad habit of doing that. I forget about .blogspot everytime. That's why the link to Jason's blog didn't work on one of my posts. Woops.

    tootles! :)

    By Blogger Jenni, at 4:22 PM  

  • Haha

    By Blogger jac-atac, at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home