Plaid Power

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Dissapear

So I haven't posted for a while, so I thought i'd post :D. I haven't been on the computer for a while. It's just that i spent almost all my free time posting on my blog, checking other ppl's blogs, reading emails, replying to emails, writing emails, talking on msn, i just got really sick of writing things on the computer. So, i thought, if i disspeared from the computer (meaning i don't post on blogs or talk on msn) maybe ppl wouldn't expect me to write emails or post. But, then i thought, maybe i like receiving emails. I like keeping touch with ppl. but i rather hang out in person. I guess that's what i've been doing lately, and i've had a lot of fun. So, i won't disapear, i just won't be on that much. I
dunno.

tootles! :)

2 Comments:

  • Hey, I'm excited to see you girls in the pops concert tonight! It's going to be sweet!

    In case ya'll haven't noticed, my blog address is iponderthusly.blogspot.com. Go there or be square.

    By Blogger jac-atac, at 12:54 PM  

  • yeah the pops concert was really fun. Although i was really nervous i started crying! LOL i am a wimp.
    brittany

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home