Plaid Power

Monday, March 21, 2005

Vote For Pedro!

Man, I want that shirt. Charlie Hilligoss was wearing that shirt today. Now that's a cool kid.

So.. How have I been? Oh, I don't know. Just fine and dandy, I suppose.

-thinks-

Man! I can't think of ANYTHING to write at all. I think I wrote it all out in Ian's e-mail. I had alot to say to him, then when I write Colton an e-mail and make a post on this here blog, I go blank. I-I.. I don't have much to say. HEY! What do you know! That's a line from Napoleon Dynamite from Pedro, who just happens to be the subject of the.. subject! -puts on nerd glasses- There. All better.

Yeah, I'm gonna leave since I can't think of anything to say.. Freakin' idiot!


I can't think of anything to put here, and it's kind of pointless. This is now going to be BALEETED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home