Plaid Power

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Good-bye, good-bye

I've decided not to put "Tallyho! (:" at the end of my posts anymore, because I guess I did sorta copy you, so and so, so I apologize. I'll just end it with a quote from a random movie. Okay? Okay. Not much has happened, except Amber, myself, and Hey You were suppossed to go pick up that Ian kid to hang out, but it didn't work out. And that Mark kid called us to go sledding, but that didn't work out either. Imagine that, we wait forever for the day they can do something, and the day they can, we can't. Or, rather, we can, and then we just can't anymore.
Hmm, I just found out some news yesterday that I didn't really want to hear, but I did want to hear at the same time. You'd just have to know the situation. Oh, you want to know the situation? Too bad.


Tina, eat. Eat the food.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home