Plaid Power

Monday, February 28, 2005

An okay day

Today was alright. Nothing really special happened, but nothing really bad happned either. Plus, i just get to think about this weekend. Which is, as most of you know, Winter Retreat 2005. I believe i already told you that in one of my other posts. I can't believe it's already going to be on Friday. I mean, to some ppl, it's like, who gives a crap, but to others, like my dear friends, it's like this is the only thing we're going to do for like two months. Retreats are awesome. Help you not to think about school and life, only God. -sigh- i can't wait. i'll tell you all about it once i get back. Then i'll go to the rev blog and steal some pictures from there that i know he'll post. cool.

tootles! :)

4 Comments:

  • Retreats are so fun! I bet you're excited for Friday. I know I am. I get to go to a retreat too. :)

    By Blogger Jilb, at 8:32 PM  

  • Yeah retreats are good. I hope you guys get a lot out of it. Tell me how it goes
    mike

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:34 AM  

  • Wow. Comments from Jill, Mike, and Aaron.

    You must have written the ultimate post.

    By Blogger Reinman, at 12:17 PM  

  • I KNOW! I TOTALLY CANNOT WAIT! We get to see certain people.. BUT NO BRUCE! Yess... No TTCH (i think you'll be able to figure that one out), though he is very cute. Cute crackhead = bad boy

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home