Plaid Power

Friday, February 11, 2005

Not so new computer

Sorry i haven't posted in a while, but i had a lot to do. By a lot to do, i mean i didn't want to post. I got my own computer up and running (my dad got my computer up and running) It's in my old room. I'm actually writing on this post on it. I'm sorry to say, it's a few hundred steps down from my family's regular computer. It's old, but it's mine. You can't even choose a different color on this thing. And i can't spell check either, so if a spell somehting wrong or don't capitalize my i's, you'll know why. Yeah, it's really weird. The screen is like rounded, it hurts my eyes. I miss my windows xp, that is a great system. I guess i'll just have to get used to this one. Actually, i'm just going to use it when everyone else is being loud downstairs, or if they need the computer. I will not use this on my own free will. But this computer means i don't have to send this instant message to whoever i'm talking to on msn messenger: sorry, andrew's being a butt, he wants me to get off. bye. :( , or, my dad is kicking me off the computer, he is the boss of me. bye.

yeah, so that's pretty much it.

tootles! :)

1 Comments:

  • I wish I had a computer of my very own. Or in my room. At least half of that is true.

    I want a flat screen, I have to live with the dumb rounded screens.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home