Plaid Power

Thursday, February 10, 2005

I'm sorry.

OK, I'm sorry. I've been a real jerk today.. I don't know why. Probably those dumb mood swings. I don't even know why I 'yelled' at you today.. I just freaked out about it, which was wrong of me. VERY wrong. And you didn't seem too happy after 6th hour, I'm assuming it's my fault. I wouldn't be too surprised if it was my fault, because everyone (well, not everyone, but a select few) is getting upset with me today because of my dumb brain and how I act when I don't get much sleep and those darn hormones. I'm sorry I'm moody. I'm sorry I'm such a crabby patty. I'm sorry about everything. You don't have to talk to me ever again. I understand.. I wouldn't talk to me either.

Tallyho. > :


Once again, I'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home