Plaid Power

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

If I had some chocolate, I wouldn't have it.

Let's see you try to make sense of that there title. -waits- Ha, You didn't! It means, that if I had chocolate, I wouldn't have chocolate, because the chocolate that I had would be gone because I would devour it so quickly that you wouldn't even know that I had it in the first place. Cool, huh? No, not really. You're wrong, Brooke Devine.

Hmmm, so, I came to the library to check my e-mail so my address doesn't die, because if you don't check it for like 8 days or something, they shut it down and you lose all your precious e-mails that would have been waiting for you. Some, hopefully, from a certain someone (name witheld). Then, the next time you log on, it says "Oops! Your e-mail is no longer here! Go to some different site, fatso!" Or something of the sort. Just kidding, it just says that you didn't check your e-mail for a while so they shut it down, and you can just re-sign up with the same name, and they reserve it for you so no one else takes it. Yay for Hotmail.

PA's blog is the bomb. Not as cool as ours though, right?

Man, I'm so cool.

Tallyho!!! (:

2 Comments:

  • Way to hang in there and keep blogging in the face of difficulty. Hope you get a phone line back soon.

    By Blogger Darrell, at 8:25 AM  

  • Hmmm...interesting. Believe it or not, I made sense of your chocolate thingy before you explained it. Great minds think alike you know! Oh, and Brooke, I don't think they shut down your email after not checking it for 8 days. It's more like 6 months! I'll see you tonight!

    By Blogger Chels, at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home