Plaid Power

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Like.. Whoa

Whoa. I haven't been on in like, a bajillion years. Well, I didn't post for obvious reasons which are sad and happened last Friday, so I didn't feel like posting. Then, my mom didn't pay the phone bill so our phone died. BUT. I'll be posting now, because I'll go to the library like every day to check my e-mail (hopefully that darn kid e-mailed me, man) and post on this here blog.

You have made lots of posts. I think I shall comment on them. I am at Chelsea's. They are discussing stuff which I should probably be discussing also. Probably about Shaleah's thing tonight. I think I'm going. I think you are too. I think I will see you there.

I think I am going to comment on those posts. Those posts were made by a cool person named Jenni Reini. Ooh, PA commented, but he told me that. Oh wait, you did.

Tallyho! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home