Plaid Power

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Get up and dance. Get up and dance NOW.

Woo. -dances-

Hmm, you can't post because your internet isn't working. Oddness.

MD was staring at me today. I was walking down from 4th hour, and the high schoolers were walking up from lunch, and I always look at the people to occupy my time, and I looked at MD, and he looked at me, I looked away for about 7 seconds, looked back, and he was looking at me and smiling. It was weird. I'm like, so totally weirded out. He's cute. But not like DROP DEAD GORGEOUS like some people. Plaid, for instance. Or, certain people who is the main singer of a band who also plays guitar with certain other people in that same certain band. But, you know, cute. I liked him better with longer hair. And in Oklahoma, which you didn't see, when he curled his long hair. Aww.

I shall go talk to JR in MSN now. She's a cool kid.

1 Comments:

  • so, yeah, that's cool, i guess. i don't know, how am i supposed to feel about this post? i should probably post. okay, bye.

    or should i say...

    tootles! :)

    By Blogger Jenni, at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home