Plaid Power

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Outside clothes day

w00t, I missed this font. Cool. Alrighty then, today was in my mind one of the easiest days to dress up for. Most likely you came to school wearing some kind of scarf or hat, or at least a jacket. Therefore, you could just wear what you came to school. I actually thought out my outdoor wear. I wore I pink zip up sweater, with a pink and white vest. Then I wore my matching hat and scarf. Yeah. Of course, the speck didn't dress up. I saw more ppl dressing up today. Good job HHS.

this was a very short post.

tootles! :)

1 Comments:

  • I thought out what I wore nicely, also. But, I couldn't find my grey beanie cap to wear, so I didn't look as hot as I planned. Boohoo.

    ._.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home