Plaid Power

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

For. The. Sake. Of. US. Or. Rather. The. BLOG.

For the sake of us, or, rather, the BLOG, I deleted that post of mine with the insanely huge photograph of the mini-us. -giggles- Yesterday, Kelsey H. was talking to me about today (dress up as you favorite movie/tv character..) and she said that Aleisha K. should dress up as Gollum or ET. I couldn't stop laughing.. It was mean, but funny. Hmm. Let's choose a font color for all my posts. Our blog needs color!!! Hmm. Nah, I think I like it black. I don't know. AHHHHHH! What to do? I know, I'll search for a color, then the next time I make a post, I'll use that color, and you tell me if you like it, ok? Ok, man? Ok man! Said, "Yeah man!" Said, "Yeah man!"

Heh.

Well, today wasn't too bad. 'Twas actually quite good. Nothing really bad happened.. I mean, I was gonna buy EJ a flower and say something like "Hey, I hope you have a good year, I know I will if I keep seeing YOU. Signed, You'll never know." But, that wouldn't been kinda stalkerish and CREEPY, so I protested against my own thoughts. Because, I don't like him (much..) anymore. Though he is like.. awesomely HOT. Shh. You didn't hear that.. from ME.

Giggle.

1 Comments:

  • now, i must tell EJ to come to this blog, more like tell andrew to tell him to go to this blog.

    tootles

    By Blogger Jenni, at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home