Plaid Power

Friday, January 07, 2005

Sophisticated-ness

I noticed that I sound much better on the computer. Like, everyone does, I assume, unless if they "t4lk lyke diz". I mean, seriously, I sound much more sophisticated on here (note title) than I do in the real world. It's easier to express your feelings on here. OK, So you're on MSN, and someone asks you a question, and you don't reply for like 5 minutes, and USUALLY they don't care (unless they're Steph) and they say ONCE "are you there?" because for all they know, you could be sitting there pondering what to say, or you could be getting a drink, or going to the bathroom or what not, but in REAL life if that happend, you can't just sit there for 5 minutes thinking on how to answer some question that the answer probably doesn't matter much anyways. Wow.. I think I made a good point. Too bad I can't sound so SOPHISTICATED and such in the real world. Because if I said some of the big, cool-like words that I say on here at school, I might get some strange looks from our peers. But who knows? I suppose I could try, I have before, not too many odd looks. I think I might give it a try.. Monday.

I just finished watching "The Green Mile". Wow. That movie was good, but also so terribly sad. Man, that Percy makes me want to cuss some bad words, which I won't, because I'm a good person (that reminds me of a little bug or osmething saying "You're a good person" for some reason.. OH! SHARK TALE!). But, man, that movie is terrible. Sad. Terribly sad. Boo, I just.. )=

Huh. I'm hoping you'll come online, because I'm just sitting here typing, and rambling on and on and on and I could've broken this down into four posts. Oh well, I like writing. Maybe I should be a writer. Ha, that reminds me of SNL.

I think I should go now.. For the better. I'm sure you're all (or, rather, just you) asleep or at the point of falling asleep because of my boring you.. Unless if you left before this.. But I don't think you would do that. Because, we're in this together. So, hahahahaha.

FIRE. HAHAHAHAHA.

1 Comments:

  • dude, that's awesome. the only reason you get odd looks during class is you stop in the middle of the sentence and start making up words. it's kind of funny. yeah, so, i was watching malcom in the middle, that's why i wasn't on. oh, and there was this 20/20 thing, it was called obesity olympics. it's about these two fat families that get help with eating and exercising from olympic ppl. by olympic ppl i mean paul and morgan hamm, and paul's trainor. boo, the hockey game went long, and i only saw the second half. "now we join the program that is more than half over cuz we had to broadcast a boring hockey game that ended in a tie." yeah, and it just happened that they came in when all the training was done and they were just weighing in. all i saw was two seconds of paul and morgan working with the ppl. and then paul talked at the end about how if america could defeat obesity, we'd all be healthier, tute :)
    man, i should've just did a post on this, oh well (maybe i will, shh)

    By Blogger Jenni, at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home