Plaid Power

Thursday, January 06, 2005

w00t

Dude, this totally wasn't so hard to make at all. We could've figure that out by our selves. Oh wait, WE DID! Muahahahaha.

I have strange thoughts swirling around in my head during science... And everywhere else. Like, mammoths. Did they really exist? Who can ever know? They could've just been elephants with elongated tusks. And how the crap do they know (or THINK they know) that they had hair like a sheep all over their bodies? Fools. No on will ever know the truth. Until we get to Heaven..

Huh. I've never really had a blog before, I started one not too long ago, but I forgot my username and password, and I only posted once. I did have an online journal, though! That's sorta the same thing, except you can have icons/avatars. Pretty schweet.

2 Comments:

  • I'M COMMENTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yeah, so, mammoths, yeah, w00t, you know it. this is cool.
    WE'RE DOING THIS BLOG FOR OUR OWN ENJOYMENT!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Jenni, at 4:16 PM  

  • dude what's her face, they know that there were mammoths. They had frozen fossils. in frozen fossils, the hair is still intact and stuff.

    well, that's it.

    tootles! :)

    By Blogger Jenni, at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home