Plaid Power

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Whikki Whikki Whikki!

I have no idea what that means. -prods title-

Hmm, nothing exciting happened today. Except Bobbie Jo told me some frightening news, which I will inform you at church this evening. (LOOK AT THAT! SOPHISTICATEDNESS!)

Oh, something exciting DID happen. That hot suit that wing man 1 (or was it 3? tallest to shortest, right? he'd be 2 then.. huh. I dont know. YOU TELL ME) was wearing.. Mmmmmmmm. PLAID.

Bullet.. Huh. I wonder how Jac-Atac got those there bullets on her blog. She said it was right there when you compose a post, but I see it not. Silly Jacken.

I, umm, I'm leaving now.

1 Comments:

  • silly what's her face. umm...yeah, you never told me the frightening story or whatever. wikkis are like pages that you can like rewrite or edit or something, i'm not very sure. you'd have to ask aaron. i know he knows. i think he is wing man, umm..., two, yeah, he's two.

    By Blogger Jenni, at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home