Plaid Power

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Dress your best day

I would put my font in a different color, and style, but i'm posting during school. as my title suggests, today is dress your best day. i guess most ppl's best is a cute blouse and a short jean skirt, that's for most. the guys just wear suits, maybe a nice shirt and tie. i wore my black shirt with white collar, my easter skirt which is black and has a pic cut out of a flower, and my totally retro and cool knee socks, which are black and are white at the top, oh, and who good forget, the best dress shoes on the planet. i put my hair up. yeah, have bun thingymabob. i have no idea what to call it. well, good job everybody, except for The Speck, that's what we will call that certain person who does not have any school spirit at all.
okay, okay.
tootles! :)

2 Comments:

  • Ahh, The Speck. Me thinks that is a great nickname for, umm, The Speck!

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 4:47 PM  

  • Wow, you (Jenni, I'm not yet completely sure who "What's her face is) have a blog! I didn't know that.

    Shows you what can be accomplished by commenting.

    As for what The Jilb thinks about that movie photo, you might as well ask her yourself. You're both on MSN ALL THE TIME!

    Anyway, I sincerely hope I'm not "The Ugly One."

    By Blogger Reinman, at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home