Plaid Power

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Movie Character Day

I like this font. This font is the bomb. Okay, comments on dress as your favorite movie character day. Today was a hard one. If you didn't dress up today, I don't blame you. I didn't really dress up. I just put on some earthy looking colors (green) and said I was an elf. Actually, I carried my one ring around in my pocket. Nobody knows this, but in my mind, I was Jennanon, princess of, oh, I can't remember. Well, anyways, she'll be in a movie soon (hopefully, giggle). Only What's her face really knows what I'm talking about. Oh, and Jessie Williamson. Anyways, coodos to Andrew and Matt, they dressed up. I couldn't tell what Matt was, but Andrew was definitely Indiana Jones.
Now, about that one persons comment on Alisha. Very very cruel. Not even funny. It's a problem that she's trying to fix. It isn't even her fault. She could DIE!!!!!!!!!!! Very sad stuff :'(. I pray for her. It's very sad. Very sad.
On a happier not, I'm having buffalo wings tonight. Which means I get to use buffalo sauce. Buffalo sauce is the bomb. I once drank have a container straight, no meat. My throat was really sore and scratchy after that. Yeah, I love buffalo sauce.
On a medium note, I might have to go to practice tonight. That is not my favorite thing in the world. But it makes Josh happy when ppl actually go, so I will go. Unless What's her face tells me differently. I will have to call her. Yes, call her. I will. Right now. I don't know why I'm still sitting here. BAM, I'm gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I lied, I'll call her later. Actually, I just called her. I don't know if I have to go to practice. So, yeah

tootles

4 Comments:

  • Dude, I agree. Buffalo (is that how you spell it?) sauce is the bombdiggity (wow, what a word!!!). I drank multiple containers full of them. I think, one time, Ror-dogg dared me to drink a glass full, and I did. I chugged it! w00t. Actually, it wasn't buffalo sauce, but it was similar to it.. Just as spicy, and just as yummy. But not the same. It's called Louisiana Hot Sauce.. Except it's like.. Not regular hot sauce.. its.. GOOD! Its made of red cayan peppers (which aren't good when they're not in hot sauce, belive me. yuck.). Yeah, this could've been a big whole post and I could've made it a post.. but, I decided not to because of that RUDE ( just kiddong ): ) comment you made to me about not commenting on yours. Even though you were kidding, I took it seriously. Forget all of that.. I was just kididng. But i'll still do it anyways, because I love you, jenni reini. Yeah, does she still struggle with that problem? I know she did in like.. 5th grade, and she has to go over to her grandparent's house to eat every day at lunch so they make sure she eats so she doesn't go back into previous habits again.. but I don't know. Yeah, i'm leaving now. Bye.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 7:09 PM  

  • Oh, LOOK! A TYPO!

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 7:10 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 7:10 PM  

  • I LOOOOOVE buffalo wings. THat's a great idea.

    By Blogger jac-atac, at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home