Plaid Power

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Oooh. Reeeed. BLOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

I think I will have red font. Yes, Red. REEEEEEEED. -hiccup- Darnit. Red gives me the hiccups. Ahh. I dont like red. I like it black. o_o Noooo! BLACK! Yes, black. Thank you. You're welcome.

AHH! JENNI! WHY ARE YOU AWAY! TURN OFF THAT STATUS AND TALK TO ME. I'M SO BORED.

-giggle-

Matt was Fonzy from Happy Days. I just asked him, well, he was typing it while i was typing the question, and we pressed enter at the same time. So, yeah. And tomorrow, he's gonna wear a suit shirt. Not a shirt that you wear with a shirt. A shirt that looks like a suit. Hahahahahaha.

Oops.

1 Comments:

  • yeah, that makes sense. i went up to him today and said, "that is definetly your best" (he actually just wore a green t-shirt with a neclace thingy) and he said something about fonzy, and i didn't get it until now that i read your post what's her face. so, yeah, that was awesome.
    tootles! :)

    By Blogger Jenni, at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home