Plaid Power

Friday, January 14, 2005

No School, w00t.

That's funny that Aaron doesn't know who I am. If he just narrows it down, he could get it. Because, I think he knows that Jess doesn't have a computer. So, who could that leave? *d00m d00m d00m* ME!

Hmm. I didn't post last night.. I was at my dad's eating dinner, and then they made me stay and watch a movie, even though I said I wanted to go home to sleep, so I just slept during the movie. THEN, people kept sending me text messsages like THERE'S NO SCHOOL TOMORROWWWWWWW! PARTYYYYYYYY! and stuff liek that, which I already knew. Psh, I knew 5 minutes after school ended. Everyone was gone and I heard the teachers talking about it. Those darn text messages kept waking me up. Why didn't I just turn my phone off? Silly WHF.

1 Comments:

  • so, yeah, i forgot what i was going to right, i just got done telling you my weird dream. maybe i should post it. nah, it's too long. or was it. maybe i could copy it onto a post, and then change the names of the innocent. i'm going to try.

    By Blogger Jenni, at 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home