Plaid Power

Friday, January 14, 2005

It's a snow day, and you get to sleep as late as you want to

Actually, it's not a snow day, it's a cold day. I had a really weird dream last night. Yeah. Here it is. Stop reading if you don't like hearing about other ppl's dreams. Oh yeah, I changed the names of the innocent.

Me and Plaid's sister, we like became good friends, and then we went to a timber wolves game, but we didn't actually go watch, we were behind the bleachers in this weird room, and then this lady came and said we couldn't play with the balls, there were like ten ppl there and a bunch of kickballs. Then she made us watch these weird short films on these bouncy lunch room table chairs in the same weird behind the bleachers room
yeah, then me and Plaid played this weird board game in the middle of nowhere
it was called brown
it was weird
oh, then, me you and 5 minute movie person were making those string puppets act
well, at first it wasn't me, but someone had to leave, so they called me up there, even though I didn't know how to do it
and for some reason they flung baby up to where we were sitting, and I had to catch him, but I couldn't reach him, so he fell back down, then baby's father and baby's mother hated me
it was really sad

I started crying in the dream, they said the worst part was I didn't feel any remorse, but I really did, but they couldn't see me crying
now, that was terrible
and throughout the dream, me Plaid's sister and Plaid were watching a really weird play
we'd all of a sudden turn up there
oh, and it was right b4 they had to leave for where ever they were going for ten weeks
and Plaid didn't' want to go
phew
so, pretty weird, huh


tootles! :)

2 Comments:

  • You already told me that.

    AHH. This is WHF, by the way. I'm too lazy to switch right about now. So, I'm posting as me on someone else's name. w00t.

    By Blogger jac-atac, at 5:35 PM  

  • No kidding what's her face. i actually copied the dream off of our conversation. didn't you notice that it had a remarkable resemblence to our convo. Only i changed the names. i told you i was going to put it on the blog.

    tootles! :)

    By Blogger Jenni, at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home