Plaid Power

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Forgotten

Woh, I forgot all about it. Thank you all for calling me and reminding me, it was really thoughtful. You know, I wasn't in the mood for really good pizza that I was dying for since Friday. Yeah, again thanks. I didn't sign up because I was on worship team on somebody (not mentioning names) was doing something stupid with it and wouldn't give it to me, and then I totally forgot to sign up because my dad came to pick me up. So yet again, I wanted to go, but nobody thought off me. And you, my friend, when I wasn't there, did you even think of calling me to find out if I was supposed to be there. Again, thank you very much.
And another thing, aren't we supposed to use code names, for ourselves and other ppl that we are talking about. Maybe I should give those two ppl the address to this blog. Wouldn't they like to see it. And maybe you shouldn't let ppl know who we are so easily. There's something to chew on what's her face.

tootles :(

3 Comments:

  • I didn't know that you didn't sign up, if I didn't, I would've kept the board there for you to sign up on.. And I assumed you had to do something with family or something. I wasn't having the best day, I was running on 3 or 4 or 5 hours of sleep so I wasn't functioning normally until I drank some soda which got me a little energized, and I didn't call you. Sorry.. Forgive me?

    And I never remember anything about codenames, so, sorry about that, too. I'll remember that next time.

    T_T

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 3:36 PM  

  • All is forgiven. I just talked to Chelsea and all is cool. You still don't have a valid excuse though. Oh, and never assume. That's really what killed the cat.

    tootles! :)

    By Blogger Jenni, at 5:48 PM  

  • o_o

    Okay.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home