Plaid Power

Thursday, January 20, 2005

I. Need. Nyquil.

Hmm. Nyquil wouldn't be too bad right now. I'm so sick, I feel so groggy. I'm so freakin' cold, its not even funny. I have never been this cold. My hands are so cold, they're tingling. Luckily, BBJ let me borrow her sweater to use for this hour. Boo, I hope she lets me use it for the rest of the day.. I'm cold. Though it doesn't help much at all, it does make me feel just a little warmer, but I'm still cold as heck (lol). Everyone is like "Ahh, it's so hot in here!!!" And I'm just like, colder than an ice cube.

I can't even type fast because my fingers are just about numb, i can barely feel them moving and have them typing the letters.. It's crazy.

I'm cold, So and So. Help me. ):
I think after English I'm gonna go home. I want to be warm.

I'm so cold, I think I might cry.

Tallyho. )=

1 Comments:

  • i'm so confused, what class did you post that in. why were you guys on the computers? you didn't end up going after third hour. when did you go home, (if you went home) 'cuz i didn't see you after sixth hour, so i left with out you. and no, i didn't see the wings.

    tootles! :)

    By Blogger Jenni, at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home