Plaid Power

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Another sad day for so and so and what's her face

Today was harder than I expected. Everyone was so down. The mood lightened a little by the end of the day, but I don't think a lot of us will truly be happy until a few years from now. I don't even know what to write about. So many things are on my mind.
well, for starters, Mr. Biskup made is hairy potter joke today. Really dumb. I'm not looking forward to the rest of his jokes.
good news, charity is finally coming to school in Hibbing. I hope I made her feel real welcome.
umm...I guess that's it.

tootles! :

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, that was really sad.

    I don't believe (I totally forgot how to spell that word) I remember that joke. I'll pretend I know what you're talking about and just smile.

    :D

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home