Plaid Power

Saturday, January 29, 2005

I love Saturdays

I slept in till noon today. It was so nice. On the other hand, I have nothing to do today. Maybe I'll call up Brooke Devine, or Jess Williamson. Yeah, maybe we'll do something fun. Then I can come back here and post on it. Yeah, that'll be fun. But we don't have driver's licenses. That means we can't do pretty much anything. We hate asking ppl for rides. Maybe a certain person we know will get his driver's license soon (and I'm not talking about Andrew) and he can drive us around. That would be great. Then we could finally hang out with him more. And then we could make our way over to GR, and pick up Jerry, and boo the crackhead and sk8ter boy. We'll have to make up a name for sk8ter boy. Yeah. So, that won't be for a while, but that'll be great. Yeah.

tootles! : )

1 Comments:

  • "Maybe a certain person we know will get his driver's license soon (and I'm not talking about Andrew) and he can drive us around. That would be great. Then we could finally hang out with him more. And then we could make our way over to GR"

    Yeah, maybe when you're all, like, THIRTY or something...until then....I don't think so.

    A Dad

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home