Plaid Power

Thursday, January 27, 2005

I have nothing to say

I have nothing to say right now. I'm living a pretty boring life right now. Nothing much is happening. I could like sit here all day and not do anything. Wait, that is what I do everyday. The only good thing about sitting here is talking to cool ppl on msn. Like reinman, Jerry, and Plaid. Oh, and Brooke Devine. Now there is a cool kid. Jenn Reini sure seems to think so. She is a less cool kid. I'll have to ask more opinions of ppl. Here's my poll of the week:
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate Jenn Reini and Brooke Devine, ten being the coolest, one being awesomely stupid. otay? otay.

tootles! : )

2 Comments:

  • I would vote a 10 for whats her face and so and so. You both ROCK!

    By Blogger Abe, at 8:39 PM  

  • Yay for doing nothing! That's what this blog is for after all, right?

    I wish I could still talk to you on MSN. Boohoo.

    On a scale of 1-10, You are an 11. Me, too. WOOHOO!

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home