Plaid Power

Friday, January 28, 2005

Well, today was hard

Today, as most of you know, was very sad. It was fun though, to go to school and see the looks on the ppl's expressions in my choir when, me, bbj, and chelC went into the choir room. I'm like, I don't have to stay. So, we hopped in chelC's car, and headed for adventure. Anyways, What's her faces internet is like, not connected anymore or something, so she won't be posting for a while. You'll just have to put up with me for a while. Yeah, I know, I'm boring. LIVE WITH IT. J/K.

tootles! : )

1 Comments:

  • "Hey, did you go to that funeral?"
    "Yeah."
    "Oh, how was it?"
    "IT WAS GREAT! I JUST LOVE FUNERALS!"

    Giggle.. That was fun. Too bad I had to leave. Those kids were crazy. Not really. I would've liked to stay with you guys.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home