Plaid Power

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Today is a great day

I don't know why it was so great. It just was. No homework. I actually understand my math homework. Me and Dana went to Mrs. Borland during six hour and did our homework and had her help us with certain problems. Yeah, plus, I didn't have to go to art. What's her face and I only had to go to half an hour of English, which was great. Then a certain wing came over to my house after school with JA. It was so much fun. I actually talked to him. Yeah. Then we made Andrew show us his old videos. Like the one that he made with Carl. Yeah, than I said that I had everyone at my birthday party watch it. So, he asked me if Carl was a hottie. It was so funny. Then he's like, well, why else would you watch it unless he was a hottie. It was so funny. It WAS so funny. -so funny- So, yeah, I actually talked to him. It was awesome.

tootles! : )

2 Comments:

  • You talked to him? AHH! Wait, which wing would that be? The hot one, or the annoying cute one?

    I thought we weren't gonna call them the wings any more, but ok.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 6:22 PM  

  • So and So, you're great! I wish I knew who this "wing" was, but I'm okay. Sounds like you had a very nice day, and I'm glad.

    By Blogger Chels, at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home