Plaid Power

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Plaid or Gazelle? (more like power or carcass)

Yeah, I will not be leaving you so easily my friends. We have formed a great relationship while Ms. What's her face chickened out and is now going to dedicate her time to her other blog. You must choose one. So which is it what's her face: Plaid power, or -sigh- gazelle carcass? I'm not saying that if you choose the other one, that I'll kick you out of this blog, but, maybe, I won't comment on most of your anymore. So which one will you spend more time on. Saving your own butt by staying with your self made one, or saving the different point of views (which is a great thing) on this blog. The plaid, or the carcass. Now that is the question.
Did I not say Happy B-day to my dear friend Jess Williamson on 2-4-05, how dare I? I'm ashamed. Well, happy b-day jess. Sorry it's a day late.
This weeks question: Should What's her face spend most of the time on Plaid Power, or -sigh- Gazelle Carcass?
Maybe you answers will steer her to one of them.

tootles! : )

1 Comments:

  • I'll be posting on BOTH, but definately pay more attention to this. I mean, the Power of Plaid is so.. POWERFUL that it just glues me to it.

    Sad, Jess's post didn't turn out. You should tell her what to do to post it and stuff. I don't have time now. Boo for time limits at the library computers!

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home