Plaid Power

Friday, February 04, 2005

So, it's me again

-sigh- I know, you all are bored. Me too.
BUT ITS THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to do something. Actually, any time now, I will be calling Brooke Devine. Yup, she's cool. -sigh- but weekends can be so boring sometimes. Actually, I just want to go up to my room and sleep, yeah, that's what I want to do. I'm so tired. I woke up at 5:30 today, thinking that it was 7:30, and all I could think of was I should get up, but I really didn't want to. Then I realized, it's 5:30, I get to sleep for one and a half more hours. So, long story short, I kept on waking up at like ten minute intervals. Finally, I got up around 6:57. Pretty good I guess. Then I just kind of sluggishly got ready, and got to school around 7:30. Today was another good day. We had tots at lunch. Yup, that was great.

tootles! : )

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 7:27 PM  

  • Hey so i heard there was gonna be some hot chick named jessica on this site...where is she?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home