Plaid Power

Monday, February 07, 2005

Yes, but it's not much of a view.

Yeah, hey. I actually filled out one of those survey thingys that Brooke Devine is always sending me. It was really weird. I think I did okay on it. I'm cool. I wish I would've saved it, boo. Okay, Brooke, if your reading this, send my response back to me. Cuz I was funny, I crack myself up. Yeah, pretty sad. I deleted a few questions though. I think Brooke probably knows what I'm talking about.
Yes, I'm watching the Prince of Egypt. I haven't watched this movie in the longest time. This movie totally rocks my socks. And me and what's her face have to take a test on Moses's life tomorrow, yes, it's a win-win senario ( don't know how to spell that word, sorry ): ). I get to watch a movie that I love, and I get to refresh my memory of the story, even though I can like quote this movie word for word. Oh well. Wow, I was just singing along with it. That was weird. I miss trying to turn this into a play. Good times. Well, I'm gonna watch it now.

tootles! : )

2 Comments:

  • DUDE!~ Your BLOG totally rocks GUYS! It's sooooooooo totally tool!!!!!!
    this is Jobbie.
    CHekc out my blog if you wish.. I haven't really posted in a while though.
    superstar55746.blogspot.com

    By Blogger SuperStar, at 8:33 PM  

  • I like that movie.

    Sorry I'm a jerk.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home