Plaid Power

Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

Man, whoever came up with valentines day is making big bucks. yes, some ppl think that it actually means something, but i don't. Hey, don't get me wrong, i love the chocolates, and i love the pez dispensers. I just don't understand what meaning it has. do we actually have to put aside a day to remember that we actually love ppl. If it was a perfect world, that would be everyday, and ppl would be sending me lots and lots of money. Nevermind. I have a weird brain. I didn't get that many valentines. it didn't surprise me very much. I didn't even care. At least my Valentines day didn't end up like the one in Junie B. Jones, and a mushy, gushy valentine. In the end, some boy that seems to hate her, gives her a big ol' card. It said from a secret admirer. Yeah, you think that she isn't going to get any at all, and low and behold at the bottom of the box is this huge one for her. Ha ha, Meanie Jim. That Grace. Man, I miss reading Junie B. Jones, it's so funny. The newer ones aren't as funny, but the old ones are hilarious. I'm going to go read them. Actually i have a piano lesson in twenty minutes. Forget about it. Yeah, so that's all i have to say.

tootles! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home