Plaid Power

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

-sigh-, whatever i said before about Valentine's day was a lie. It's a great day. See, i made that post b4 all the good things of Valentines shown through. Like going to the Evening of Excellence at the school. That was a great concert. I have a gut feeling that that was the last time they'll ever play POTC T_T. I'm very sad about that. That song is so awesome, and it reminds me of VERY good memories. -sigh- i wish that day never ended. Nevermind to the ppl that weren't there. They'll never understand that truly perfectic ways of that day. HEY! i just made up a word, P.A. would be very proud.
Anyways, back to Valentines Day. My brother proposed to his girlfriend. Yeah, very happy. My family and I are going to see both of them on Friday-Sunday, which means i will not be posting. I don't post that often anyways. Forget about it.

tootles! :)

1 Comments:

  • Yes, Valentine's Day isn 't that bad. Except when dumb people like Minter and Carlson talk behind your back when you're right there.

    -sigh- Dumps.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home