Plaid Power

Sunday, March 06, 2005

-sigh- I miss WR05

This past weekend has been the greatest weekend of my entire life. It was awesome. Words cannot even describe how great it was. I'm already going through Winter Retreat withdrawal. The people there were great. The worst thing is that we will probably only see them the next time a big event comes up. I chugged four 24 ounce bottles of Coke. The first time i thought i was going to throw up. It just got easier and easier.
I believe that Saturday was the best day of my life. I'm tellin ya, there has been no greater day. Maybe in the future there will be, but not so far. It was amazing. I had a lot of fun, and the worship time on the night service was incredible. I don't think i can even describe it.
I don't really feel like writing all that much, maybe tomorrow or sometime i will. No promises. I think you had to be there for most of it. Forget about it!

tootles! :)

3 Comments:

  • Jenn~
    You are scaring me. Chugging four cokes? You are getting like your brothers! Ah! Haha..
    I'm glad the retreat went well for you. What a wonderful thing it is to spend time with God. It's just great.
    That's it's for now. See you in a week!

    By Blogger Jilb, at 6:11 PM  

  • Wow! Jenn your the only girl that i know that can do that. This weekend really was one of the best. You got time to hang with friends and ultimately spend time with God.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:13 PM  

  • Dude! Ian totally commented on our blog!

    I got a picture of you chugging. Rock on.

    I miss WR. -sigh-

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home