Plaid Power

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Only one more day

-sigh- How the time goes by. It's already tomorrow. I can't wait. I love retreats. I can't wait. There are a few ppl that are going that i could do without, but hey, more power to them. Maybe some of their attitudes change, and i can stand them more. I think everyone should have a chance to go. I'm just a dump, so that is why i don't like the fact that certain ppl are going. But maybe that attitude will change while i'm there. That is my one wish. okay, that's all.

tootles! :)

2 Comments:

  • hmm.. Attitudes. It seems like a lot of people have them. Thank God I don't have mine anymore! Well, sometimes I do.. ;)

    But hey things can happen at retreats. Good things...

    By Blogger Jilb, at 4:15 PM  

  • Good things DO happen at retreats..

    -sigh- Good times.

    Yeah, she (I mean, uhh, WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?) wasn't as annoying as I thought.. But she did come up to me and make me mad sometimes.. I'll tell you about it later.

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home