Plaid Power

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Lunch line

I got mad at a certain group of people today. One of them, i know, let's call her, oh, nemo #2. (Everyone but Brooke is confused on why i called her nemo #2, especially the #2 part) Well, this group just cuts in line in front of me. It's like, i've been waiting here for ten minutes, and you just decide to cut in line. I mean it's like, we're all hungry, and we all want to eat as badly as you do, just wait your stupid turn. I was mad at them until i sat down at my lunch table. You know, where are the line nazi's at camp when you need them. I wish they were at the school instead of at camp. Mr. Hovda used to yell at big groups of ppl who did that, but not anymore. Man, i miss that. oh well.

tootles! :)

6 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Jilb, at 11:16 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Jilb, at 11:16 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Jilb, at 11:16 PM  

  • I feel your pain. I used to yell at people all the time in high school.. grr..But what can you do?
    Hmm.. It's ok Jenn. Just wait until this weekend! A few more days!

    I bet Aaron would beat them up for you. Hhaha

    By Blogger Jilb, at 11:17 PM  

  • Ok I just have to tell you what happened. I couldn't post a comment so I kept pressing post comment and finally it went through but with 4 of the same comments.. hahaha.. Did you get that?
    Stupid computer! :)

    By Blogger Jilb, at 11:20 PM  

  • Haha Jilb. I was thinking "Wow, someone likes commenting!" But I understand, happens to me all the time...

    Yeah, she's a dump. And some people are dumb to cut in line. But we do it at camp all the time, I guess it's just okay when we do it, and no one else..

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home