Plaid Power

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Welcome to my Life.. Err.. Blog

Yo SAS, you should totally do that thing where you have that small purple font, and I have this small red font, and Plaid Gurl can have a different font with a different color so we'll all have small, different colored fonts that are all different fonts! Oh, and plaidgurl, welcome, once again, to this blog. It'll be much more interesting now that you're here. I must admit I do get boring sometimes, but SAS? Nah. She has a sense of humor, mine is getting a little rusty. Darnit! None of the Rapids kids have e-mails (or if they did, Ian didn't know them). I'll just ask them when we go to their youth group next month or whatever with Jamber Jhain. That'll be exciting. Oh, and Ian totally has a blog. I tried to comment, but I can't unless our whole youth group has this whole group blog.. thing. I don't know. He's only posted twice. Well, I can't think of much more to say, so I best be goin' now.

Tallyho! (c:


  • There must have been a drug bust, because that's a lot of crack!!!

3 Comments:

  • Oh, and for the record, my computer is dumb, so it won't let me do different fonts. so good luck on your plan.

    tootles! :)

    By Blogger Jenni, at 3:53 PM  

  • Oh, and you also kind of copied me with the "tallyho" thing. I mean, you got font, isn't that good enought.

    tootles! :)

    By Blogger Jenni, at 3:54 PM  

  • Oh, and who the heck are you welcoming to the blog. The welcoming Plaidgurl ship has been gone for a while my friend, i'm afraid you missed it. Sorry, i just got really crabby when i read your post and i don't know why.

    tootles! :|

    By Blogger Jenni, at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home