Plaid Power

Monday, March 07, 2005

-sigh- withdrawal

Jenn, I'm going crazy! I can't stop thinking about WR and all the wonderful people I met there, or the ones that I already knew who are totally awesome (Ian, for instance). I think at the end of this post just for fun I will write all the names of people that I met that I can remember their names. CRAP! That's what I forgot to do, I forgot to write the list of all the GR people in my letter to Ian, I was just gonna do it for fun. I'll re-send it with it, or something like that. GRRRRRRRRRR! Grr as in like a growl, not Grand Rapids Rapids Rapids Rapids Rapids Rapids Rapids Rapids Rapids, in case you were wondering, which I'm sure it's possible. I. Can't. Stop. Thinking. About. It. Wait, actually, I have chugged some soda. Mountain Dew, man! It was totally a 20 oz. It wasn't hard.. I just couldn't do it with coke or pepsi because those make my nose tickle and I'd probably start laughing or quit. Mountain Dew is the bomb. You know what else is the bomb? WR. I think Saturday was probably the best day of my life too. My best day before that was probably when EJ gave me a ride home. -scoffs- What a nerd I was. He's not even that cute anymore, because, umm, well, you know. But Saturday. Saturday was a good day. Very good. VERY VERY GOOD. I didn't like Sunday, but at the same time I did. I did because we still had fun, and no because we had to leave. I hate WR! I take that back, I LOVE it.. I just hate that we wait for months and months for it, and it lasts 2 stinkin' days! I think I might actually like WR more than camp.. Yes, I do. But MYC is fun, too. No, WR definately. I can't stop talking about WR. We're never gonna get over this.. maybe like, in the middle of May, then by June we'll be pumped for camp, then camp'll come for a week, then we'll be going through that, then we'll have to wait until August to get over that, then you and jess and ian will be pumped for PK Retreat (darn you) then you get to go to MYC the next month. Then, while you guys are at PK Retreat, I'll just get over camp, then you'll come back and talk of the fun you had, then I'll be jealous and think of my past at camp and WR. Then MYC will come and I'll be a happy camper. I can't wait until the Chateau Theatre. This post is making me depressed, I shall leave now, after I make a list of every person I met (in no specific order).

-Cory
-Nate
-Josh
-Angie
-Grace
-Kayla
-Becky
-Sarah
-Coltan 1
-Coltan 2
-Nick
-Andrew
-John
-Amos
-Ari
-James
-Jamie

I think that's all I can think of now, I don't want to think of any more because I'll be depressed. Sad.

Tallyho. )c:

4 Comments:

  • Yo Brooke it is Colton Kampa. not Coltan 1 er 2! geez!j/k

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:11 PM  

  • Hey "TEH" doodzer!

    What is up?


    Oh... Wait, I guess that you just talked about what is up... SO IN THAT CASE...

    Hahaha... Your funny when you ramble Brooke.

    You need to space your entries more... Break it down into paragraphs!

    Chau

    By Blogger East, at 6:19 PM  

  • Girl you must have been high on caffeine while writing that! Ha! Anyways, I enjoyed it!
    ;)

    By Blogger Jilb, at 6:46 PM  

  • Hahaha! Jilb, I wasn't high on caffeine, but I can see why you think I was. And Tim, I don't like spaces. >_<

    By Blogger [ brooke ], at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home