Plaid Power

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Just a regualr Tuesday

Hey. Nothing special happened today. I just wanted to post. The Hello program on my computer hates me, so i won't be posting any pictures soon until i know what's wrong. Plus,i wouldn't be posting pictures until i get some from WR. I'm thinking of borrowing some from Brooke. That seemed like a lot of work. Oh well. I'm lazy.

Anywho, what happened today. Nothing. It was my last day of swimming in gym class for the rest of the school year. I think I almost drowned. Well, not quite. Me and one of my friends were doing this stupid thing where you go to the deepest part of the pool and try to touch the bottom. Well, i was like an inch away from the bottom, but i didn't have any gogles, and my eyes get really sore if i open them under water, so i didn't know that. So i was thinking that i was never going to touch the bottom, so i panicked. I thought i would never breath air again. Oh well. Of course i didn't learn my lesson, so i went down again. And hurrah (not really) I touched the bottom.

Tomorrow is choir. Hopefully Mrs. G. will give me back my Barlow Girl cd. See, me and plaidgurl want to do this song for our May concert. It was a Barlow Girl song. So i gave the CD to her like a week ago and she just listened to it this weekend. So, i'm hoping that she listened to it, and we'll actually go somewhere with it. I think it might've been two weeks ago that I gave it to her. Yeah, it was, cuz me and plaidgurl showed her the song on the Tuesday after President's Day.

Well, i think that's about it. Oh, i miss WR05 :(

tootles! :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home