Plaid Power

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Sarah, or is it Mary, Williams

I love English. Not many people do. But me and Brooke, it's a wonderful class. It's the only class that we're both in together. Our wonderful English teacher Mrs. Bungarden let us choose where we sit in class today. Of course, me and brooke sat close to each other. And i know, i'm using all to great of grammar right now. hehe. :D.
Well, back to the story. So me and brooke sit in the back, i sit right behind her. We started reading Huck Finn today. We looked it over so hard for this part that we saw in the movie Huck Finn -cough- with Elijah Wood a.k.a. Frodo a.k.a. LOTR is awesome -cough- And there it was, the ultimiate scene. So, we have to do a big project at the end of reading the book, so of course me and brooke want to make that scene. We probably won't be able to do it without laughing. Jess will probably be the camera person. And maybe i can pay Andrew big bucks to quickly edit it. It'll only be like, five minutes. -sigh- We all know he has to much stuff on his hands already. -sigh-

Yes'm, Sarah Mary Williams. My first name is Sarah. Some calls me Sarah, some calls me Marah.

-sigh-

tootles! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home